Saturday, January 14, 2012

Envie d'un vrai phô?

Yes ok my title sucks but without joking, I have re-discovered the taste of Phô after a long period of abstinence due to a non-explicable phoebia of asian cuisine. I am so glad, it's so good!

But for that you have to go where the real New Yorkers are used to go!
Of course, forget your guides and go have a walk in Chinatown.
By the way, anyone who thinks this neighborhood is a shit or stinks is an idiot and does not deserve to be in New York! For me, Chinatown is one of the perfect example of this city's incredible energy and power.

So if you feel like eating a Vietnamese rice noodle soup (beef, chicken, pork, whatever), for $8 max, you can definitely try Nha Trang One.

That's it : D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S.

87 Baxter Street
Mon-Sun : 10:30 am - 10:00 pm
N,Q,R,J,6 : Canal Street

No comments:

Post a Comment