Friday, March 2, 2012

Drink at the post office

If you grew up in France, you mignt not like post offices at all.
For me, they have often represented a complete burden, a nightmare, hours of waiting for something that could be so simple.

That's maybe why I love the concept of this recently discovered post office which is, vous l'aurez devinez, not at all a place where you can post your letters but a nice and cozy bar, yeah!



The house specials are the whiskey-made cocktails. I am not a big fan but I must admit that they are very good, I feel like I need to try them all now.
Dim lights, wooden walls, a warmful bar with its open kitchen serving amazing deviled eggs, grilled chesse and some other snacks to help you find an alibi to stay longer.

A good way to discover the south side of Williamsburg, a bit less hipster, much more multicultural and as you should know, one of the best neighborhood of NYC, si si!

Post Office
188 Havemeyer St
(between 4th St & 3rd St)
Subway : J-M-Z Marcy Ave
               G - Metropolitan Ave

No comments:

Post a Comment