Friday, April 27, 2012

Hunting for shoes


When it comes to shoes, I am certainly one of the most complicated person on Earth.
It can take me months before I find the right shoe. But I am fine with that, I'd rather be comfortable in few nice shoes that I love than collecting hundred of them I will never wear.

Shoe stores are everywhere in New York, that is not an issue.
But when you are looking for something specific, you never find it, as usual.

I have a solution for you : Lord and Taylor, run to the 1st floor!

Great name for this store that, I can bet, will become your favorite soon. Why?
- thousands of choice
- all kind of shoes for everyone
- all kind of prices from 30 to 700+ $
- dedicated salepersons who will help you with everything
- a taste of pretty woman
- sales all the time
- if I find happiness here, anybody can, I am telling you!

Lord and Taylor
424 5th Ave
Between 38th and 39th streets
Midtown West
http://www.lordandtaylor.com

Sunday from 11:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM

Subway:
5 Av (7, 7X)
42 St - Bryant Pk (B, D, F, M)
Grand Central - 42 St (S)

No comments:

Post a Comment