Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Rabbithole

Let's play it in English tonight!

After months of walking by this cute little restaurant, I have finally decided to step into it few weeks ago. Verdict?

If I was Moody's I would go for a AA+
I mean look at that:

- simple, elegant and and freshly prepared dishes
- delicious homemade pastries (which is so rare in New York in fact, parole de française très difficile en dessert)
- very cool and laid back atmosphere
- sweet and cute backyard
- good choice of alcohol
- hipster style bar-tenders and waitresses

Just go check their website to get a taste of it, I am sure you will love it.
If not, I think you need to go for a check-up, something wrong in your head man!

Rabbithole
352 Bedford Ave
(between South 4th St & 3rd St) 

No comments:

Post a Comment